Thread: How Chinese canvas bag manufacturers sell their products overseas

How Chinese canvas bag manufacturers sell their products overseas

I am Eric Wang, CEO of Hento Industrial Co., Ltd., specializing in the production and design of fashionable canvas bags in China.

My product sells well locally in China. Many banks and large enterprises purchase canvas bags in bulk and print their own promotional patterns on the bags as gifts to customers.

I am particularly busy every month because there are many orders. Recently, I have noticed that some friends have started interacting with overseas clients. I want to know if companies in other countries also have this demand?
    CEO of Hento Industrial Co., Ltd., specializing in the production and design of fashionable canvas bags in China, www.hentotek.com

these are my products,

CEO of Hento Industrial Co., Ltd., specializing in the production and design of fashionable canvas bags in China, www.hentotek.com

if anyone has good suggestions, you can leave me a message or send me an email